As part of the Commission's Better Regulation Agenda the Commission intends to listen more closely to citizens and stakeholders throughout the legislative process. You have the possibility to express your views right from the start of the Commission's work on legislative initiatives, from the first idea, to when the Commission prepares a proposal, through the adoption of a proposal and its evaluation.
On this page OLAF publishes stakeholder feedback submitted in relation to anti-fraud policies.
- Report on the progress of the implementation of the 2013 Strategy to fight cigarette smuggling and other forms of illicit trade in tobacco products (COM(2013)324 final) and its Action Plan - Check roadmap
- Evaluation of the application of Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 883/2013 concerning investigations conducted by OLAF - Check roadmap
- Amendment of the OLAF Regulation - Check roadmap
- Evaluation of Regulation 515/97 - Customs mutual assistance - Check roadmap
- Fraud prevention – final evaluation of the Hercule III programme (2014-20) - Check roadmap
Disclaimer: The information and views contained are those of the authors and do not reflect the official opinion of the European Commission. The Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained therein. Neither the Commission nor any person acting on the Commission's behalf may be held responsible for the content and the use which may be made of the information contained therein.